What is Cloud Accounting?
Cloud Accounting is Accounting software that is held on third party remote servers. It is accessed via an “Application” over an Internet or other network connection. It can be held on any suitable device, such as PC, Mac,Tablet or Phone. The App means that you do not need to load the software on to your own devices, you merely pay a monthly subscription for it.
What are the advantages of Cloud Accounting?
- Makes preparation of your Accounting records much easier
- Cloud Invoicing that gets you paid faster
- Saves you time to concentrate on your business
- Prepares your VAT Return for you
- Prepares you for the introduction of “Making Tax Digital”
- Allows you to collaborate with your Accountant. He can help you with queries and advise you on your trading performance
- Makes the preparation of timely management information far easier
- Saves you money on your Accountancy bills
- Keeps your Application up to date for Tax and other legislation
- Allows you to access and update your records from any internet available location
Cloud Accounting & Iliffe Poulter Ltd
At Iliffe Poulter Ltd we have embraced Cloud Accounting since its first introduction. We now use a number of cloud software packages with our clients.
We are Sage Business Cloud Accounting Gold Partner Accredited.
For more information about Sage Business Cloud Accounting please use the link below:
We also recognise that there are other very good packages available. We support other major players, such as: